Mother’s Day is just around the corner. If you’re wondering what to get Mom, here’s a fun project that is easy to do!
Green straws, foam egg carton, rocks, clear cup, assortment of tissue paper, glue, and scissors.
How to make it:
- Collect all the materials
- Pour rocks or dirt into clear cup
- Cut out tulip shapes from egg carton cups
- Poke a small hole in bottom of egg cups
- Insert straw into hole
- Cut small squares out of tissue paper and glue into cup
- Add leaves or other flower decorations
- Press finished flower stems into rocks
What else can you do for Mom? How about picking up your toys or setting the dinner table? Or you can make a Mother’s Day card to send with the flowers. Don’t forget to give her a big hug!